1. DELIVERY AND RETURN
Any of the vehicles is delivered to the RENTER in excellent condition with all obligatory equipment, demanded by the Traffic Police and described in the DELIVERY-AND-RETURN synallagmatically signed contract.
The RENTER is obliged to return the vehicle in the same good condition, verified in the Delivery-and-Return protocol, with all committed documents, tools, tires, accessories and equipment at the time and location fixed in the agreement
In case of not meeting the deadline of the car return by the Renter, he/she is obliged to inform the Lessor not later than the fixed time.
If you keep the car less time than the booked /sign up in the contract/, the remening period is non refundable.
** Fee for taking the car out of the country
- for family class, 4x4 class and bus class- 90 EUR
- for any other- 50 EUR
2. DAMAGES, LOSSES, THEFTS AND OTHERS
The car you have rented from “Veger” is insured
In case of damages, losses or thefts of the vehicle or parts of it, as well as by fire or glass breaking, the Renter is obliged immediately to call the “Veger” office and the Insurance Company
In case the car is stolen, or in case of damages you have to take the following actions, which are absolutely compulsory:
* Immediately to call the Insurance Company and " Veger " +359893302611;+359893302614
To advise the “Veger” rental office, indicated on the leaflet to the respective phone numbers
* To document the theft or damage to the local police department, in charge of the area where the theft has occurred and demand from them a document of theft acknowledgment.
* In case of theft, to return to “Veger” office the registration card and the keys of the car which is absolutely compulsory.
The Renter has to pay full damage to the Lessor in case, when have caused technical damages to the rented vehicle, because of negligence or deliberate, as well as in case of overheated motor, which is considered as driver negligence.
Damages of tires and/or wheels, wheel rims and hubcaps in most cases are not covered by the insurance and has to be paid by the Renter.
In the event of accident in consequence of the renter's fault, notwithstanding of the Auto Casco insurance /CDW/, the renter is obliged to pay compensation.
You should not leave the registration card and other documents in the car. Otherwise, all insurances will become null and void.
In case of loss, invalidation or theft of the vehicle certificate, key or license plate, the Renter will pay default equal to five days rental fee, as well as the value of the lost or damaged item.
3. RENTAL FEE AND PAYMENT
The price of the vehicle is based on 24-hour rental period, determined by a tariff, inseparable part of the contract, according to the rental period. The fee is to be paid at the moment of car delivery, with the undersigning of Delivery-and-Return protocol.
With the contract signing the Renter is obliged to leave a deposit. The deposit is released after returning of the vehicle. In case of vehicle returning with missing parts, damages or thefts and the Renter doesn't have the relevant documents from the police as well as when the car is without a fuel or with less fuel than stipulated in the DELIVERY-AND-RETURN protocol, the total value is deducted from the deposit.
4. LIABILITIES OF THE LESSOR
The Lessor is obligated:
* to deliver the vehicle to the Renter with all the needed by the law equipment * to pay the expenses made of the Renter for spare parts, only if the Renter has taken lessor's permission and shows an official document /invoice/.
The Lessor is liable for damages, caused to the Renter or third persons, resulting from technical faults of the committed vehicle, proved by independent technical experts, which the guilty side must pay.
The Lessor is not responsible for damages in case of poor quality of the fuel.
5. LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE RENTER
The Renter is obliged:
* to use the vehicle appropriately and to take good care of it.
* to look for the level of the oil, the antifreeze and the breaks fluid.
* in case of accident, damage or failure to undertake all due precautions for saving, limiting and/or reducing of the damages to the rented vehicle.
* in case of accident or damage to the vehicle, excluding small incidents, to observe the regulations of the Traffic
Law and its enforcement concerning drawing up protocols and other documents. Any accident/damage to the car must be reported to the Lessor within 12 hours, but not later than the expiration of the fixed term in the contract. The Renter will report all facts, circumstances and data /names or witnesses etc./ and will assist the Lessor and the insurance company in clarifying the incident and the damages.
The Renter is not allowed:
* to use the vehicle for towing other vehicles, trailers, as well to participate in motor races, practices, trainings, tests; to transport heavy, loose goods and other loads.
*to drive the rented vehicle in a state of intoxication or after using drugs or other opiates.
* to dispose the vehicle to other persons, to use the vehicle for travelling abroad.
The Renter must possess a valid driving licence. At least 3 years driving experience. The minimum driving age required is 21 years.
The Renter has to be aware that signing this document, his/her personal data may be used for bearing criminal and civil liability.